5 Cabana-Cool Pieces to Inspire Fun in the Sun
This spring, balmy weather and high seas beckon with a fresh crop of luxe vacation-ready pieces.
April 4, 2018
1. Always pack the right sunnies with Bottega Veneta’s new exaggerated cat-eye frames crafted in Japan. From $722, nordstrom.com
2. From pool to patio, the men’s Paloma chino is an all-in-one bathing suit and dress short with adjustable waist, mesh inner trunk and belt loops. $170, swims.com
3. Whether god or gladiator, there’s Greek antiquity in Chanel’s spring 2018 Resort collection: white and gold silk jersey cape ($7,650), stretch jersey swimsuit ($1,100) and green goatskin sandals ($1,675). chanel.com
4. The latest H Project collaboration features the Corubas Negras earrings in gold-plated bronze, turquoise, and blue and black thread—all handmade by artisans in Mercedes Salazar’s atelier in Bogotá. $325, holtrenfrew.com
5. Christian Louboutin’s new travel-sized Bikini Questa Sera evokes the heat of the sun that lingers on the skin with its heady tuberose, jasmine and Australian sandalwood. $185/30 ml, christianlouboutin.com
4599 Chateau Blvd., Fairmont Chateau Whistler
What: This Whistler Village shop opens a second outpost offering its signature Pinterest-worthy charm and locally designed fare.
Why we’re excited: This is ground zero for cool local goods: Russell Hackney’s Cabin Vibe ceramics, Whistler luminary Hollow Tree candles and handmade Cursor and Thread neckties.