The Best Holiday Gift Ideas from Vancouver’s Fred Lee
January 2, 2013
Covering all of Vanhattan’s glamourous see-and-be-seen red carpet parties, events, galas and fundraisers is all about staying fabulous and current. At my recent stop by Caya, I picked up some fantastic finds to help me do just that.
1) Nikon 1 J1 Camera: It’s compact with sleek, minimal lines and an optional interchangeable lens. I can snap photos or record movies – perfect for my mobile lifestyle.
2) Jack Spade Mill Leather Brief: Great stylish utility bag perfect as a laptop case, briefcase or general carry all. There are so many styles to choose from!
3) UrbanEars Plattan: Makes great music sound even better. Highly fashionable, comfortable and affordable. Great combination of colours and designs to fit any lifestyle.
4) Lomography Diana F+ Classic Camera: A cult legend, this faithful reproduction is a loving homage to the classic 60’s Diana camera – with a few new features tossed in. A true point-and-shoot, I love the retro look and robin’s egg blue.
5) X-Mini II Capsule Speaker: A great stocking stuffer, this portable speaker may be small in size but its sound is anything but. Plays your favourite tunes from your mobile phone, laptop, and MP3 player. My new must-have accessory!
LEARN MORE ABOUT FRED LEE'S TOP FIVE HOLIDAY GIFTS:
Visit Caya's award winning boutiques for the most distinctive and stylish holiday gift ideas, all selected with you in mind.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DISTINCTIVE AND STYLISH CAYA PRODUCTS:
Interested in purchasing a stylish holiday gift?
Find these models and other top-of-the-line products at one of Caya's four locations in Vancouver:
Caya Davie St. Caya Water St. Caya Denman St. Caya South Granville St.
808 Davie Street 14 Water Street 991 Denman St 2706 Granville St
Vancouver BC Vancouver BC Vancouver BC Vancouver BC
604-609-Caya(2292) 604-648-Caya(2292) 604-647-Caya(2292) 604-734-Caya(2292)
Content provided by: