6 Not-So-Ugly Christmas Sweaters We Love
Another tacky and gaudy Yule sweater? We think not.
December 11, 2018
Vancouver may be the birthplace of the ugly holiday sweater party, but you don’t need to add a goofy sweater every year to your wardrobe. Take a look at our picks of fun and chic merry sweaters with festive—not gaudy—illustrations of candy canes, snowmen, reindeer and penguins that will get everyone in the spirit and that you’ll actually want to wear more than once.
1. Rock this Candy Cane Wreath sweater from Britain’s well-known high-street brand: Topshop. $140, nordstrom.com
2. Enhance your sweater game with Urban Planet’s Faux-Fur Sequin Snowman sweater. $30, urban-planet.com
3. Get comfy and cozy with this Winter Animal oversized pullover by Twik, Simon’s private brand. $50, simons.ca
4. Show off the cuteness of this white-nosed reindeer in H&M’s Knit Sweater with Beads. $20, hm.com
5. Look stylish with this wool-blend Penguin Intarsia sweater by Kate Spade New York. $248, katespade.com
6. Get classy with Canadian urban-chic Icône’s structured knit Reindeer Jacquard sweater. $69, simons.ca