Win a Prize Pack to Culmina’s 5th Anniversary Weekend Celebration
Celebrate the winery's birthday in style.
August 30, 2018
Most five-year-olds celebrate their birthdays with a bouncy castle and a sugar high. But say you’re a winery and not a human child—you’d probably like to ring in your fifth year of existence with slightly most sophisticated fare. Culmina Family Estate in Oliver is doing just that for its anniversary this fall, with plans for a jam-packed weekend of oh-so-Okanagan revelry: think collaborative chefs’ dinners, an exclusive release of anniversary rosé, brunch catered by Miradoro and an open-air DJ party. The award-winning winery is turning five but still keeping it fresh.
Want to join in on the fun? Tickets for the full weekend are $250 per person and available here… or, if you’re feeling lucky, you can enter to win a prize pack for two, which includes a weekend at Watermark Beach Resort and a winery tour to boot. All you’ve got to do is toss your name in the draw below.
The prize package for two includes admission to all Culmina 5th Anniversary Weekend Celebration activities plus accommodation and transportation, valued in total at $1,600.
- Open Deck kick-off party – September 14
- Collaborative Chefs’ Dinner – September 15
- Send-off Continental Brunch – September 16
- A private winery tour and tasting at Culmina (value: $150 pp)
- A two-night stay in the Lakeview Suite at the Watermark Beach Resort (Friday & Saturday night) (value: $399 per night)
- Shuttle transportation to and from the hotel and the winery on Saturday night
*please note, transportation to Oliver is not included in the prize package.
Contest closes September 6, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Winner will be notified September 7, 2018.
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.