CLOSED: May in Whistler Contest
Enter now for your chance to explore Whistler this Spring
April 3, 2017
Spring brings together everything you love about Whistler —
skiing, biking, golfing, running, paddling, relaxing at the spa — a list too long for just a day. Throw in a festival, add special dining offers and great deals on accommodation, and you’ve got the antidote for spring fever.
The May Whistler contest will send one lucky winner and a friend on a 2-night Whistler getaway to enjoy the right mix of spring adventure and indulgence.
The May getaway to Whistler includes:
– Two nights in a 2-bedroom unit in Tyndall Stone Lodge courtesy of
Whiski Jack Resorts.
– Pemberton Fish Finder half day fishing tour for two.
a) Fly fishing by float tubes on a small lake fishing for rainbow trout OR
b) Large lake power boat tour with opportunities to fish for rainbow trout, bull trout,
kokanee and perhaps Chinook salmon.
– Round of golf for two courtesy of Nicklaus North Golf Course.
– One $50 dining certificate courtesy of Mongolie Grill.
– Two bath access passes courtesy of Scandinave Spa Whistler.