We’re Looking for a Pot Review Columnist for VanMag.com
Help us find our first marijuana reviewer!
July 6, 2017
We’re okay with the fact that we’ll never be High Times, but in this day and age, with a dispensary on every corner and federal legality on the horizon, Vancouver’s city magazine (that’s us!) should have something to say about marijuana. We recommend wine, we review restaurants, and now we’re ready to help Vancouverites navigate this brave new world of bud.
That’s right: Vancouver magazine is looking for a new online pot columnist. We want someone with a discerning palette and a way with words, who can help guide our sophisticated readers towards the best of the best strains bi-monthly and share picks for the best dispensary-sourced cannabis…ideally ones that can be enjoyed without the aid of a Bob Marley poster and blacklight.
The ideal candidate…
• Will be a strong, engaging writer
• Will have a strong working knowledge of the wide world of marijuana offerings
• Will understand the appropriate tone for the VanMag readership
• Can meet deadlines
• Can produce a biweekly column for our website
• Has memberships at a variety of local dispensaries
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com by July 7, 2017.